In the current global health context, the Organizing Committee has decided to postpone the 4th edition of the FRIEND-Water / IAHS conference on the hydrology of the great rivers of Africa from November 16 to 20, 2021 in Cotonou (Republic of Benin, Africa West) (initially scheduled for November 24-28, 2020).
Important dates to remember :
New call for papers with submission of abstracts of 6 pages at most : Last deadline Thursday December 31, 2020
For instructions to authors, please click on the journal links below where articles may be published after review.
- The IASH Red Book “Proceedings” indexed journal, Scopus, Scimago : https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=IAHS) : Click here to download the instructions to authors on or : https://publications.copernicus.org/for_authors/services_for_authors.html
- Climate and Development of the Pierre Pagney Climate, Water, Ecosystem and Development Laboratory, University of Abomey-Calavi : Click here to download the instructions to authors
- All previously submitted abstracts remain accepted. The reviewing processes are underway and all authors will soon be notified of the publication choices made by the scientific committee.
- All registrations already made remain valid for 2021. Thus we guarantee the postponement for the next year of registration and training fees for those who have already paid.
- All abstracts will be posted on the conference website to be accessible to the general public.
- Articles not selected by the journal de la M Meteorology or for submission to IAHS proceedings, will be submitted to the journal “Climat and Development”
Registration for the conference:
The deadline for preferential rates (registration and training fees) is extended until March 31, 2021. Click here to register for the conference
Training registration: Click here to register for the training
Further information will be provided very soon.